⊙How is patients' privacy protected?
When the eye scan is complete, AI-Optic uploads obtained images to the cloud server. There, our powerful AI will process these images and return the results. All uploaded images are used for computing results only and will not be stored.
⊙Where are AI-Optic cloud servers located?
We use two Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud servers (Amazon EC2). One of them is in Beijing, China, for the Chinese market, and the other is in Ohio, USA, for the overseas market. We keep adding additional servers in more countries as the user base expands.
We recommend you erase all the historical data from the device.
⊙What to do before I sell or give away the device?
AI-Optic does not require maintenance. Simply store it properly in its original package when you are not using the device.
⊙How to maintain AI-Optic?
AI-Optic does not require calibration. Please store it in its original package when the device is not in use.
⊙How to calibrate AI-Optic?
Please use the included screen cleaning cloth or clean and damp Microfiber cloth to wipe clean the device. Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives, and don't get moisture in any openings.
⊙How to clean AI-Optic?
AI-Optic provides free system updates. You can click on the "System Update" of the device to check whether there is the latest file when the device is connected to the Internet, and then you can update the system by yourself.
For more operating instructions, please refer to the Short manual or Operating video.
⊙How to update AI-Optic's software?
In case your device is not turning, follow these steps:
• Make sure the battery is sufficiently charged.
• If not, connect the power cable and press the power button again.
• If the problem persists, contact AI-Optic customer support.
⊙What to do if AI-Optic is not turning on?
If there is a failure or the device is not operating as it should restart your device by following these steps:
• Press the power button to turn off the device.
• Wait few seconds and press the power button again to turn the device back on.
• If the restart did not resolve the issue, please refer to the user manual, look for the corresponding solution, and take action accordingly.
• If the problem persists or you need additional help, feel free to contact AI-Optic customer support or turn to one of our authorized distributors.
⊙What to do in case of a failure?